Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Wheels

So, I just got new wheels for my 2008 Cadillac Escalade, and I have to say that 2 Crave makes some pretty nice alloys. I went with 24" to really make the truck stand out, and for those of you wondering why I did not go bigger, modifications would have to have been made to the body, and I did not want to risk that. Plus, they might rub. I went with pirelli scorpion tires. The quality of ride did not change much at all, but I must point out that at higher speeds (85 mph and up) ride begins to get a little shaky), not that you are going to be going that fast anyway right? Anyway, just checking in, and like I said in my last blog post, contact me or leave a comment with any questions regarding your new set of shoes (wheels) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment